Advantage Tech is looking for a System Administrator for our Overland Park, Client.
The Systems Administrator position will be responsible for the implementation and support of the production, back office, development and testing infrastructures. The position will be responsible for all networking administration, server administration, firewall management, security services, applications services, desktop support and management, telephony services (VOIP) and database set up and management.
- Networking (TCP, UDP. HHTP, HTTPS) 2-3 years
- Server Administration 2-3 years
- OS/ Application Management 2-3 years
- Firewall Management 1-2 years
- VMWare or other Virtual Server platforms 2-3 years
- SQL Server 1-2 years
- Security Services 2-3 years
- Telephony ( VOIP, SIP) 1-2 years
- Desktop Management 2-3 years
- Active Directory 1-2 years
- Data Center 1-2 years
- Database Management 1-2 years
- SD-WAN 1+ years
- Web Services 2-3 years
- Load Balancers 1-3 years
- Team Player
- Strong Work Ethic
- Willing to work after hours/weekends as required
- Committed to get the job done
- Good communications skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- High EQ
- Excellent design skills
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or IT or Equivalent Experience
- Certification a plus ( e.g. Networking, Server Administration, SQL)
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.