Advantage Tech is searching for a System Administrator to joining their client's team based out of Overland Park, KS
The Systems Administrator is responsible for IT systems administration and troubleshooting core infrastructure systems. Additionally, they are responsible for supporting the end user environment as it pertains to systems infrastructure.
Also, the Systems Administrator role will ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the in house information systems that support core organizational functions.
- Support and maintain enterprise level server hardware and software.
- Perform Microsoft Windows system patching and firmware updates for enterprise systems.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs.
- Daily support and administration of Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy.
- Provides second level end user support, installation, training, and configuration for hardware and software components.
- Support the goals of the Information Technology.
- Assures compliance with the client's policies and procedures; take appropriate action to correct any obvious unsafe conditions.
- Design and support of the Microsoft System Center environment including (SCCM, SCOM, SCORCH, etc.)
- Participates in a rotating on-call schedule with the IT engineering team.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Technology related (AA, BS, BA) degree or at least 2 years of experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft products with advanced skills in the current Microsoft server operating systems.
- Proven written and oral communication skills, organizational skills, demonstrated willingness to work within a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Must have the ability to work, negotiate, and present well with staff at all levels in the company
- Provide support for Microsoft Communication systems (Exchange, Skype for Business).
- Provide support for Office 365 administration.
- Provide support for VMware virtualization environment