Are you looking for an opportunity where you can be cross trained in many functions of the business and IT? This organization is adding to their team due to growth. Work for an awesome mentor, boss and team!
- Intermediate experience with administration and deployment for all Windows operating systems. Windows 2008 through 2016: Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS. CIFS, DFS, Security.
- Solid understanding of Active Directory management and structure.
- Strong knowledge of Cisco Phone Systems
- Experience with Cisco Call Manager and Unity Connection
- Advanced troubleshooting knowledge with Windows and vSphere.
- Backup: Working knowledge of SMVI, DPM, and familiarity with Veeam.
- Network: Knowledge of basic routing protocols, TCP/IP, troubleshooting network issues.
- Applications: Knowledge of Exchange 2010, Symantec, IIS, SQL, SCCM, Solarwinds (monitoring)
- Hardware: Working knowledge of Dell Rack mounted servers (R640, R740).
- Preferred to have some experience with virtualization (ex: VMware)
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues in individual and group settings.