Are you looking for an opportunity to have on the job training and deepen your system admin skills? Do you have server support experience? Do you also have level 2 tech support, understand exchange and familiar with vmware? They will train you on the rest of the job! These opportunities do not come very often! Culture is incredible and ready to add you to the team!
- Install, upgrade, and support all aspects of Technical Services including servers, networks, desktops, phones, and software
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes
- Manage system backups and data recovery
- Manages all aspects of Active Directory
- Manage server and network updates including security patches
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to complex requests received through the helpdesk
- Apply Information Security across technical architecture
- Apply industry best practices and standards in the support of system and network administration
- Prepare and maintain documentation for system configurations
• Technology Skills
- Experience with Windows Servers
- Experience supporting local area networks and Firewalls, perferably Cisco
- Experience supporting Exchange, Citrix XenApp, NetScaler, VMware, and Cisco phone systems a plus
- Experience scripting tasks for automation a plus
We would love to talk to you on how you can be a part of this great team!