Advantage Tech is looking for a Systems Administrator.
The SCCM Sys Admin will be on a team that supports Microsoft Windows Desktop and MS Office, MS Exchange, and Skype for Business cloud platforms.
- Manage and maintain Windows Desktop OS including upgrades/migration to Windows 10
- Create/Edit/Delete/Deploy SCCM Collections (both user and Device)
- Create/Edit/Delete/Deploy SCCM Task Sequences
- Create/Edit/Delete/Deploy Software Applications
- Create/Edit/Delete/Deploy Software Updates
- Create/Edit/Delete/Deploy Desktop SCCM Policies
- Create/Edit/Delete/Deploy Operating System Images
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field (preferred), or the equivalent in training and experience
- Minimum 3-5 years high-level SCCM experience in an enterprise environment
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 10 is required
- Strong Active Directory skills
- Ability to create custom PowerShell scripts and commands for automation