Advantage Tech is searching for a qualified Systems Analyst/Developer for their client based out of Kansas City.
- The position is responsible for professional work in analyzing, planning, and developing complex electric utility operational applications and system solutions.
- The incumbent must be highly skilled with technical experience in the assimilation and specialized processing of utility operational systems and processes.
- Work involves analysis and development of utility operational computer applications and systems.
MINIMAL EDUCATIONAL/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Business, or related field plus five (5) years demonstrated work experience in the Electric Utility industry.
- Incumbent must possess working knowledge of the operational systems of an electric utility.
- Cayenta Utility Management System (UMS) and/or Automated Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Systems is a must.
- Siemens Meter Data Management (MDM) system
- Can possess knowledge of asset and work management systems and applications such as Maximo, Cascade, and TMW Fleet Maintenance.
- Can possess knowledge of outage management systems and applications such as Milsoft OMS and IVR.
- Possessing knowledge of utility water operations and services is a plus.
- 5+ years programming experience
- Experience working with Customer Information Systems (CIS) or Customer Relation Management (CRM) tools
- Strong SQL development skills
- Visual Basic (VB)
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and excel at meeting deadlines
- Must possess strong interpersonal communication, problem solving, analytical, and possess customer service focus skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Office and SharePoint
- Must possess excellent written and verbal skills.