Advantage Tech is working with an awesome client who is doing some truly remarkable work, and looking to add a System Engineer to be apart of the team. If you are a jack of all trades, and looking to join a company who is making a big difference in the healthcare industry, this is the opportunity for you!
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of assigned tasks to comply with the scope, risks, timeline, and costs throughout project lifecycle.
- Create and update necessary system and task documents
- Create custom configuration in client systems
- Create custom reports using SQL.
- Perform analysis of system hardware, database, and configuration to ensure product integrity and performance.
- Test application and system configuration to report and correct issues observed.
- Verify requirements and specifications for reports and system configuration.
- Accurately forecast task deliverables, level of effort, and timelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in system engineering or programming. implementing, configuring, automating, and monitoring
- Must be proficient in writing custom SQL queries
- Experience using reporting tools