Advantage Tech is looking for a Systems Support Associate for our Johnstown, CO Client.
Primary Purpose: Perform as a team-oriented technology representative, responsible for delivering exceptional front-line technical support with a customer service focus.
Principal Duties and Accountabilities:
- Team collaboration & escalation
- Customer solutions consulting
- 100% documentation in helpdesk ticketing system
- Support process compliance
- Inventory management
- Active communication with team and customers
- High School Diploma or equivalency required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems / Information Technology or equivalent preferred
- 1-3 years desktop support experience in a Microsoft Enterprise environment with 100+ employees
- Experience in mechanical, specialty trades contractor, or large general construction industry is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows (latest version), training/certification preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office365, iOS and Android OS are required.
- General awareness of common technology equipment
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Knowledge of:
- Network based applications such as: Exchange, AD, application license managers, etc.
- Hardware (printers and plotters, VOIP phone systems, PC hardware, iPads, cell phones)
- Applications (MS Office, IE, Chrome, Bluebeam, Skype, Autodesk Collection)
- Components in LAN/WAN networks.
- Professionalism, Customer service, Documentation, Troubleshooting, Communication, Intrapersonal, Collaboration, Organizational.
- Manage customer expectations.
- Prioritize and manage multiple tickets and maintain calm under pressure.
- Take full responsibility for ensuring the correct and timely resolution of tickets.
- Present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and customers.
- Develop and foster effective relationships.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively, verbal and written.
- Operates with a keen sense of detail with urgency – results driven.
- Desire for continuing education to foster individual skills development.
- Responsible for end user training on standard issue equipment and common applications.
- Work on our production floor or at jobsites, always with safety as the priority.
- Explain complex technical issues in language suitable for all team members regardless of computer/technical experience.
- Work as a team to manage inventory at multiple locations: record and track purchases, unpack and shelve new stock, maintain database.
Physical and/or travel demands:
- Work outside of normal business hours as required to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Frequent use of computer, including keyboard, viewing monitor for extended periods of time, physically moving throughout the office, jobsite trailer, or work area with infrequent use of a ladder or extended kneeling, crawling, etc. to complete IT related network cabling, equipment installation, and troubleshooting.
- Frequent lifting, bending, stooping, reaching while handling computer equipment.
- Travel as required to conferences and continuing education.
- Occasional day trips between construction job sites, offices and manufacturing facilities.