Advantage Tech is looking for a Team Lead in Web Development for our Lee's Summit, MO Client.
Responsible for direct supervision of a team involved in the performance of specific, routine tasks. Work is planned in the immediate time frame. Uses professional expertise to ensure accomplishment of work group goals. Addresses escalated issues within work area. Many times the team does a similar function so the types of supervision required is of the same nature.
- Responsible for routine employee selection, performance and disciplinary decisions with hire/fire responsibility.
- Leads team involved in the performance of specific, routine tasks or work that needs guidance to complete task that are non-routine and do not have written processes documented.
- Accountable for work group objectives where goals and processes are defined.
- Seeks the cooperation of others concerning specific projects or deadlines.
- Influences internal department management on set processes, deadlines and guidelines.
- Personal contacts require understanding of department guidelines and procedures. External contacts limited to department escalations from the team.
- Works closely with the UI Design team in developing responsive web and mobile applications.
- Follows and holds the team accountable in development standards and best practices.
- Experienced mentoring junior programmers on front end development methodologies and technologies.
- Good verbal and visual communication skills.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree.
- Requires at least three years of experience that includes qualifying supervisory experience.
- Additional years of qualifying work experience may be considered in lieu of formal education.
- Requires thorough knowledge of area that will be managed so can direct on items outside documented guidelines.
- Requires effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills are necessary to respond to inquiries, set schedules, meet project deadlines and instruct employees.
- Incumbent is required to obtain knowledge of Company’s Affirmative Action policy and make decisions regarding employment, promotion and termination of employees that comply with its principles.
- Knowledge of responsive design framework such as Bootstrap 4 and Foundation.
- Thorough knowledge of these front-end frameworks and languages. jQuery, Knockout.js, React.js, Angular.js.
- Preferred knowledge on Microsoft .Net, MVC, Razor technologies, Xamarin and mobile platforms
- Preferred knowledge of using a Content Management System such as Sitefinity, Sitecore, WordPress, Joonla.
- Required knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5
- Preferred knowledge of using SASS or LESS
- Preferred Knowledge of Client side unit testing frameworks such as, Jasmine, Mocha
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.