Advantage Tech is looking for a Technical Analyst candidate for our Kansas City, MO Client.
Description of Duties:
- Lead requirements gathering and analysis interactions with clients to determine requirements
- Able to lead and facilitate meetings to identify project requirements from client end users.
- Responsible for validating requirements by providing options and / or justifications.
- Provide gap analysis and needs assessments to uncover business need.
- Review and finalize functional and technical documentation.
- Able to elicit and translate high-level business needs into specific processes.
- Proficient in testing to ensure successful execution and appropriate application of solutions.
- Provide project/status updates to Project Managers and prepare reports.
- Accountable for self-organization and tracking completion of assigned tasks including successful delivery of assigned project milestones. – Must work independently and in teams
- Prepare and present training content to clients as needed.
- Creation of project documentation to include user manuals, training deliverables, business requirements documentation, test scripts and work product validation.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working in multiple SDLC, and test methodologies.
- Proficiency in Visio, SQL, Microsoft Project.
- BizTalk experience a major plus
- Self motivated and able to make decisions.
- Good interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication..
- Functional and/or Technical Certifications a plus.
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.