Advantage Tech Candidate is looking for a Technical Business Analyst for our Olathe, KS Client.
We are seeking a Sr. Solutions Analyst / Technical Business Analyst to join the Product Development team in a newly created position. Product Development is responsible for the creation and evolution of our uCommerce software. Our products include electronic payment, billing solutions, and commerce solutions based on today's latest technologies.
Our Technical Business Analyst / Senior Solutions Analyst will be expected to perform a wide variety of duties, including but not limited to:
- Identification of areas for improvement to processes, systems, and business practices
- Understanding market needs and translating them to specific software functionality
- Facilitating communication and management of both large and small scale projects across multiple departments
- Research, analyze, and present pros/cons for solution alternatives
- Maintaining the quality and stability of our products
- Manage multiple projects at various stages
- 5+ years of experience in a technical analyst role with specific experience writing documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences in an Agile development environment
- Strong understanding of the development of web based software applications
- Ability to work across groups to form consensus including Marketing, Product Management and Development to define product features, documenting requirements, performing workflow analysis (use cases, diagramming, etc.), and translation into technical requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple channels, verbal and non-verbal
- Willingness to learn and adopt new technologies, methodologies, and philosophies continuously
- Experience utilizing a variety of tools in order to produce documentation and communicate requirements effectively
- Willingness and ability to work individually and in a group
- Ability to create progress with little or no specified direction on how to approach and execute a project
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our clients. Advantage Tech’s customized recruiting model enables us to place consultants locally and nationally. Our clients want the best candidate at the most reasonable rate within a set timeframe; that’s precisely what we provide them. We go even further. Our consultant retention program gives our clients the added comfort our people will perform well and finish the project.
Please visit advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities