Technical Customer Support
Job Title: Technical Customer Support Center Specialist
Advantage Tech is hiring! We are looking for a qualified individual to join our client company based in Kansas City, Missouri.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Provides customer support products and applications by identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving a variety of customer connectivity, application, and processing inquiries and incidents.
- Assist with training and installation, operation, customization, testing and enhancement of systems or customer VPN devices.
- Monitors platform and performs necessary tasks to ensure inbound files are processed and released according to published guidelines.
- Executes complex programs according to detailed operation scripts, reviews results of executed programs for accuracy.
- Perform extensive research regarding file processing to mitigate risk
- May assist in updating administrative reports, operational check lists, and knowledge base articles.
- Utilizes customer relationship management tools to log, track, and monitor customer inquiries
- Appropriately identifies and escalates complex technical problems and/or advanced questions to next-level support
- Assists other customer service representatives as needed
- Typically Requires 2 years of relevant work experience
- Superior customer service and problem-solving skills to create a positive customer experience
- Technical knowledge of operating systems, browsers, basic internet navigation, downloading/installing software, and basic networking knowledge.
- Good interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in cross-functional teams
- Intermediate troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand and apply department standard operating policies and procedures.