Advantage Tech is searching for a Technical Lead to join their client's team in Kansas City, Mo.
The Technical Lead is responsible for making high?level decisions regarding software architectural approaches, development, and implementation strategies. This position requires an extensive technical background in development and data methodologies, strong communication skills, and deep experience in creating a unified vision for modular and scalable software frameworks that meet business needs.
- Provide sound guidance to engineers based on technical best practices for code and data structures and communicate those recommendations effectively non?functional requirements for software applications? Collaborate with other professionals to determine the best architecture for functional and
- Use industry?standard tools and methodologies to create artifacts documenting the interactions and dependencies of all services and layers within the architecture scale.
- Develop technical specifications with attention to system modularity, quality, security and standards
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding
- Communicate technical concepts to clients in business terms to elicit decisions troubleshoot issues as needed
- Oversee technical architecture of projects to ensure the initial design remains intact and existing development stack? Identify trending technologies that could benefit clients or should be incorporated into architectural design.
- Interface with technology partners and vendors to ensure products and services meet
- Assist engineers with continued technical growth in various coding methods and languages
- Drive continuous improvement of current development approach, including Data?First design, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and use of ESB platforms
- Represent the organization among peer groups, tradeshows, and public events in a way that positively positions the firm for future opportunities
- Full software development life cycle (SDLC) expertise
- Project experience in an Agile environment
- Background in relational data modeling and design
- Angular, React, etc.)? Experience with various languages in multiple development layers (C#, Node.js, Java,
- Excellent knowledge of software development, application design, and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Big Data experience is valuable
- Solid understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality technical leadership and communication skills
- Ability to constantly learn and adapt
Required Education and Experience:
- MS/MA in computer science, engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5? 7 years of experience in a Software Architect or similar role.