Advantage Tech is looking for a Technology Support Rep for our Los Angeles Client.
Responsible for providing technical support to the business. Performs hardware, software and network troubleshooting and diagnosis for problems of diverse scope and complexity. Also performs office move technology logistics, equipment lease replacements, cost optimization and daily file server administration. The team mission is to provide prompt, friendly, customer-focused support to minimize TOJ disruptions by following standard, repeatable processes. Works independently with minimal guidance. May serve as resource to less experienced employees.
Functions of Position:
- Responsible for hardware/software/network troubleshooting and diagnosis for problems of diverse scope and complexity.
- Responsible for local office move logistics (physically moving the equipment, setup, etc.)
- Local IT support for remote location issues
- Lease replacement coordination, including with Cost Optimization group, Verian input, lease pickup process, and coordination with end-users.
- Responsible for server administration items such as file share creation, active directory maintenance, etc.
- Responsible for daily administration of various systems (VoIP, Document Management, etc…)
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our clients. Advantage Tech’s customized recruiting model enables us to place consultants locally and nationally. Our clients want the best candidate at the most reasonable rate within a set timeframe; that’s precisely what we provide them. We go even further. Our consultant retention program gives our clients the added comfort our people will perform well and finish the project.
Please visit advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities