Advantage Tech is searching for a Jr.-Mid Level Telecom Engineer to join their client's team remotely.
The Telecom Engineer will be responsible for administering and supporting the client's call center systems and IPPC systems for the client's locations, including hundreds of remote sites and two call centers. The ideal candidate will be proficient in network and telecommunications engineering concepts and have experience applying these concepts.
- Provides support of Call Center systems (In Contact Call Center-Nice to Have) and IPCC systems.
- Responsible for assisting with helpdesk tickets, moves/ adds and changes and resolving issues through trouble shooting.
- Provides support for systems maintenance and remote site support including turning up and removing telecom services as needed.
- Involved in rerouting calls among locations and call center scripting changes.
- Coordinates with vendor as needed for daily monitoring as well as break/fix and upgrades.
- Involved with service improvements projects.
- Limited to no travel is required.
- Required to be on call for second level support.
- 2-4 years of experience with telecommunications and networking technology required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Hands on VOIP experience required.
- Working experience with Windows 2000/2003, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Active Directory, TCP/ IP networking, and Cisco equipment preferred.
- Candidates should possess relevant industry certifications.
- Relevant Cisco certifications preferred which may include CCNA, CCVP or CCIE Voice.