Advantage Tech is looking for Territory Manager's for our Independence Client.
Skill Set /Experience Requirements: Directs and performs all activities related to the recruitment of Dental care providers, Dental Service Organizations, and dental groups into the Connection Dental Network. Applies a complete knowledge of all the organization’s products, services and policies to negotiate and manage contracts and financial reimbursement rates with Dental Providers. Utilizes critical thinking skills to perform thorough analysis and development of recruitment and retention efforts. Makes recommendations to the Network Management team to coordinate, develop, monitor and manage dental provider recruitments, negotiations, training, and other special projects with minimal supervision by the Network Development Supervisor. Acts as a mentor for associate-level Territory/Regional Managers in a one-on-one setting.
· REQUIREMENTS: Education & Experience
- Requires a Bachelor Degree in Business, Healthcare, Marketing, Communication, or other related field
- Appropriate experience may be considered in lieu of formal education
- Requires two years of experience in Dental Provider recruitment or business-to-business sales that includes negotiating agreements or contracts or Dental Office management experience
- Requires traveling to assigned territory somewhat frequently based on business need or according to recruitment strategy
- Must be capable of making decisions with little guidance from network leadership
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and facilitate network growth and maintenance strategies with in assigned territory
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.