Our Test Engineer performs integration, system, regression and performance testing for web, client/server and mobile applications as well as validate functional testing performed by developers. This position will serve as an embedded team member with selected software development teams and provide support and coordination services as required. Our Test Engineer will provide ongoing deployment, outage coordination services, perform post-deployment verification services load and stress testing, exploratory testing as well as automating manual testing.
- Develop and execute manual and automated test scripts and high level test plans in conformance with established standards and best practices
- Identify, track, report and escalate defects to software development teams, ITS leadership team and/or business partners
- Capture, analyze and report testing metrics and trends for both manual and automated test results and associated defects in timely fashion
- Build working knowledge of testing tools, processes and standards by staying abreast of Test Engineering best practices and industry trends
- Provide ongoing deployment and outage coordination services and pro-actively communicate with participants and provide appropriate status updates
- Perform exploratory testing and provide both qualitative and quantitative assessments of the product(s)
- Strong and practical (hands on) experience in automation testing and test development
- Java / Cucumber
- API Automation testing
- Continuous integration / Jenkins. Experience in creating automation frameworks using Selenium. Worked on behavior driven development in Cucumber.
- Strong SQL skills
- Not interested in a lead, however, the person should be able to own the build processes and work closely with the developers and other testers to resolve issues
- Provide guidance on the appropriate testing direction and proactively seek further ways in which the application can be tested
- Be able to recommend how to improve our current set of cases.
Would like to see some sample test cases they have written before interviewing. We will want the person to also go through our technical evaluation.
Automated tester – Not looking for QA's
Experienced test engineers. Cucumber, Gherkin, CI/CD practical experience, Java skills need to be strong
API automation testing and strong SQL is definitely needed.Submit Resume