In this position you will provide Tier-II technical and testing support for our Client's customers across all electronic access platforms for the Customer Contact Center. Our Support Administrators promptly identify, troubleshoot, and resolve intermediate to complex end-user computer software, hardware, and networking issues.
- Participate in and supports moderately complex System-level projects, such as implementation/upgrades of end-user hardware and software.
- Utilize on-site lab to emulate customer environment for product troubleshooting purposes.
- Utilize on-site lab to test new products and service offerings, including cloud-based services.
- Represent the Customer Contact Center on high severity System-level outage calls.
- Create and maintain cloud documentation for lab and product designs related to cloud-based services.
- Associates degree in information technology or other closely related field from a technical/vocational school, accredited college or university, or equivalent combination of directly related education or experience.
- Working knowledge of multiple hardware/software platforms and applications.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- A minimum of 1 year of directly related work experience, including use of advanced networking skills preferred.
- Certifications or the active pursuit of certifications relating to Networking, Active Directory, and Server Operating System Administration preferred. List of ideal certifications may include: Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT), Comp TIA Network+, Amazon Web Services/Google Cloud/Microsoft Azure, etc.