Back to Jobs
Title & License Specialist
Title and License Specialist
Advantage Tech is hiring! We are looking for a qualified individual to join our client based in Lenexa, KS.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
Title and License compile orders in an organized manner; inputs the relevant information into computers using software and templates; maintains a record of work activity by updating notes, identifies and corrects data entry errors by comparing and verifying information. Identify and manage each document and proceed with processing.
- Prepare and submit vehicle paperwork to DMVs
- Successfully use our TransTitle program and complete the transaction with the all pertinent information
- Accurately perform data entry within the related data fields
- Evaluate information for accuracy
- Ability to run and analyze reports and initiate action daily
- Respond in a courteous, professional, and timely manner to all customers
- Establish and maintain interpersonal relationships with co-workers and customers
- Assist team members when individual work is complete
- Organize, plan and prioritize workflow
- Handle incoming title issues via email and phone calls
- Assisting and researching with clients and DMVs on ways to troubleshoot specific transactions
Education and Experience:
- Experience in a Windows computer system environment and Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Experience in high volume processing or call center environment is a plus but not required
- Ability to work independently