Training Specialist – French Speaking
Job Title: Training Specialist – French Speaking
Job Summary: Training Specialists are a group of talented individuals who play an integral role in leading in person and virtual training sessions as well as go-live support to our customers as they implement our systems. This is a road warrior position that requires extensive, multi-day travel to a wide variety of locations.
Reports to: Director, Field Training
Scope of the Role:
- Travel to domestic and international locations to train staff to use our systems.
- Provide go-live support to the customer staff through the first few days of a system implementation.
- Observe pharmacy workflow and provide suggestions to maximize system use and productivity.
- Effectively communicate information while acting as a liaison between company and the customer.
- Facilitate virtual training sessions on a variety of products.
- Build valuable working relationships across all departments.
- Become a system expert for products and an efficiency expert for how a customer operates.
- Represent company and the Field Training team in a professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Fluent in French
- Interest in widespread, multi-day travel up to 85% (please note, travel may fall over all or part of a weekend).
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Fundamental understanding of the principles of presentation and how to engage learners.
- Experience with virtual training platforms such as Microsoft Teams and Skype.
- Talent for rapidly learning new skills and ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport with learners while continuously representing the company in a professional manner. Maturity and integrity are a must.
- Excellent attention to detail as well as superior time management, organizational, and customer service skills.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency, ability to multi-task, prioritize work effectively, and work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to learn and solve practical problems, interpret a variety of instructions, and maintain focused attention during extended periods of travel time are also required.