Are you looking to be part of a growing team and have influence with clients? This opportunity is will work as a member of the development team who is responsible for building quality web and mobile solutions for us and our clients. The person in this role must have advanced communication, time-management and problem-solving skills environment and encourage team engagement.
- Develop and maintain new digital solutions (web and/or mobile) for clients.
- Proactively maintain existing digital products and/or building new products.
- Utilize standard and custom analytics to measure solution success and utilization.
- Responsible for code quality and functionality for assigned projects, highly engaged with Quality Assurance to reduce product defects, and increase code quality across the product.
- Actively utilize coding best practices and standards, source code management tools, unit testing, code reviews, and quality assurance general practices.
- Actively engage in process improvement efforts to reduce product variability and increase product quality; providing feedback and suggestions for continuous improvement.
- Work with traffic manager and project manager to break down project work, estimate work and determine delivery timelines.
- Maintain technical knowledge and skill relevance through self-driven initiative and organization provided opportunities for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or other related technical field (8+ years of hands on development experience required in lieu of a degree or degree within a related technical field).
- 6+ years of experience developing User Interfaces for web and/or mobile platforms.
- Hands on experience with code management, testing and product design tools (e.g., Tortoise SVN, Git, BitBucket, Selenium, Eggplant, Sketch, Invision, Photoshop etc.,).
- Experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), user analytics, network utilization and optimization.
- General understanding of Software Development Lifecycles, with experience in Agile or other iterative models.
- Hands on utilization of UI/UX Design principles.
- Basic understanding of process improvement practices.
- 1+ years of leadership abilities in coaching/mentoring project peers.
- Hands on experience working with web hosting/site development platforms (e.g., WordPress and FlyWheel.
- Hands on experience with Document Object Model (DOM), experience building and using reusable components/component libraries w/ shadow DOM.
- Expert knowledge of UI/UX Design principles.