Back to Jobs
Advantage Tech is looking for UI/UX Developers for our remote client.
For the Frontend Engineer, what we offer is a challenging, consumer-facing problem space where you can make an immediate impact. You’ll be wearing multiple hats and working on various projects and teams. You will get your hands dirty with the latest technologies, learn to use new tools, and get the opportunity to have your say in the final product. You’ll work alongside a great team that assumes the best intentions and makes every effort to show empathy in all interactions.
- As part of our agile teams, you’ll share ownership of the UI design process with groups of product managers, designers, and engineers from concept to the outcome. You’ll help define new product features through rapid iterative prototyping and UI simulations in code with live data
- You’ll collaborate and communicate with designers, engineers, product managers, and QA engineers in creating interfaces that are consistent in design and easy to use. As needed, you’ll participate in scoping & estimation of UI projects and & communicate & present UI solutions and plans to other teams
- Develop, build and maintain the UI patterns & components for a robust frontend architecture
- Use modern frontend build tools to change and manage developer workflows; distribute and communicate best practices to the team effectively and be part of the effort to improve continuously
What we are looking for in an ideal candidate
- Solid experience with Frontend Tooling (e.g., Webpack, Babel, TypeScript, Grunt/Gulp Eslint, Jenkins, CDNs, etc.).
- 5+ years of experience specializing in Frontend development, working in agile software development environments.
- Previous experience working on production code for large, complex web applications will be preferred.
- Track record of finding a healthy balance between meeting deliverables on time while building for reuse, reliability and maintainability.
- Knowledge of design systems for UI development, awareness of modern user interface & interaction design patterns/problems.
- Positive outlook. Growth mindset. Passion for the craft.