The UI developer is responsible for the maintenance and development of new software in a client/server environment. This position will utilize the system development life cycle to ensure delivery of concise, well tested, well thought out, and usable projects completed in a timely manner.
- Web development using AngularJS and Bootstrap.
- Good working knowledge of http restful services.
- Good knowledge of using http service security practices such as OAuth2.0, SAML, JWT.
- Designs, develops, tests and deploys applications by writing new code and improving existing code ensuring applications work properly
- Creates and maintains database objects (SQL queries and stored procedures) in support of application development
- Provides support for design, development and implementation of application development projects
- Troubleshoots and debugs system inefficiencies
- Identifies and troubleshoots issues with various sites or programming code and fix any resulting problems
- Secures applications against hacking vulnerabilities
- Maintains a high level of technical knowledge in all applicable programming languages.
Knowledge and Skills needed:
- Knowledge of PC architecture and operations, operating systems, networking database management and development, as well as high level of programming knowledge
- Knowledge of the various stages of the software development life cycle, definition of solution architecture, detailed design, solution development, testing and deployment
- Knowledge and solid understanding of object oriented analysis, design and programming
- Knowledge of Salesforce preferred
Education and Experience needed:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or Information System Analysis required
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience of AngularJS, Restful Services, MVC, SQL Server, Bootstrap, CSS.
- Experience in financial services or asset management industry preferred