Are you looking for a fun place to work with non micro management? This organization has grown by 50% year over year and continue to add to their growing staff. They have fun activities with great team building time!
The UI developer is responsible for the maintenance and development of new software in a client/server environment. This position will utilize the system development life cycle to ensure delivery of concise, well tested, well thought out, and usable projects completed in a timely manner.
- Web development using AngularJS and Bootstrap.
- Good working knowledge of http restful services.
- Good knowledge of using http service security practices such as OAuth2.0, SAML, JWT.
- Designs, develops, tests and deploys applications by writing new code and improving existing code ensuring applications work properly
- Creates and maintains database objects (SQL queries and stored procedures) in support of application development
- Provides support for design, development and implementation of application development projects
- Troubleshoots and debugs system inefficiencies
- Identifies and troubleshoots issues with various sites or programming code and fix any resulting problems
- Secures applications against hacking vulnerabilities
- Maintains a high level of technical knowledge in all applicable programming languages.
Knowledge and Skills needed:
- Knowledge of PC architecture and operations, operating systems, networking database management and development, as well as high level of programming knowledge
- Knowledge of the various stages of the software development life cycle, definition of solution architecture, detailed design, solution development, testing and deployment
- Knowledge and solid understanding of object oriented analysis, design and programming
- Knowledge of Salesforce preferred
Education and Experience needed:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or Information System Analysis required
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience of AngularJS, Restful Services, MVC, SQL Server, Bootstrap, CSS.
- Experience in financial services or asset management industry preferred
Advantage Tech is proud to recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm and proud to have recently opened another branch in Omaha, , Nebraska. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.