UKG/Kronos Analyst III
Advantage Tech is hiring a UKG/Kronos Analyst III for a KC Client!
Our client is implementing the UKG Dimensions suite of applications. They are migrating from Kronos Workforce Central Time and Attendance to UKG Dimensions Time and Attendance, and from Optilink Scheduling and Acuity to Dimensions Advanced Scheduling with Extensions (Acuity). They are hiring a full-time IS Analyst III to support UKG Advanced Scheduling both for the project and long term. Qualified candidates will have in depth knowledge of Kronos Workforce Central Advanced Scheduling, Pay Rules, Security, and Accruals, and experience with the Dimensions platform. Experience with the Acuity module, Dell BOOMI, and interface builds are a plus. This position serves as liaison between Information Systems and user departments to determine how best to support them through the effective use of technology. Designs, implements, upgrades and maintains software systems with a high degree of complexity. Facilitates process improvements. Coordinates custom programming, change management, and system optimization. Provides guidance and training to less experienced analysts. Establishes full ownership of assigned applications and special projects under the supervision of Applications Manager.
- Liaison between Information Systems and user departments.
- Design, implement, upgrade, and maintain software systems with a high degree of complexity.
- Facilitate process improvements
- Coordinate custom programming.
- Coordinate change management and system optimization.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5-7 years experience in the user areas to be supported.
- Or High School diploma and 9 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with Kronos Workforce Central Time or Attendance to UKG Dimensions Time and Attendance.
- Expereince with Optilink Scheduling and Acuity to Dimensions Advanced Scheduling with Extensions (Acuity) is a plus.