Advantage Tech is looking for VMWare Engineers for our Kansas City, MO client.
We’re looking for candidates to fill 2 FT VMware Engineer positions. We are looking for individuals with at least 5 years of experience in VMware engineering and administration in a hyper-converged environment. The ideal candidates need to have as much of the following VMware experience:
- Dell standalone, hyper-converged servers, and UCS infrastructure
- SRM (Site Recovery Manager)
- vSphere, vSphere Replication
- vSAN Storage
- PowerCLI, PowerShell
This a senior-level engineer position for our Windows/Virtual platforms and will routinely work with vendors, project managers, system administrators, database administrators, application developers and end users in order to maintain and improve the performance of our servers, databases and applications. Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of IT systems. Experience building, patching and maintaining (Windows/Virtual) servers. Experience of SRM and VMWare based technologies.
– Utilize industry standard technologies to insure the integrity of recoverability of servers; backups, patch installations, performance monitoring, etc.
– Work with project and application development teams to implement new business initiatives as they relate to cloud services.
– Work with application teams to troubleshoot complex problems that impact customer ability to perform required business functions
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.