This position is key to the End User Services delivering Web technologies. This role will maintain and administer the System standard Content Management System (CMS), providing technical support to internal clients. The role is responsible for supporting the control, integrity and availability of the enterprise content management system and associated web technologies. The level of work is considered advanced and staff must be able to work under general supervision.
- Configures, maintains and administers the System standard Content Management System and associated web applications residing on web servers
- Performs the ongoing day-to-day operation of the Content Management System and associated applications, including monitoring usage statistics and logs, and modifying configuration settings
- Works with Senior level staff to install upgrades and patches on applications; follows change management processes and prepares system documentation
- Monitors system for acceptable performance and user accessibility; ensures functionality of web links
- Automates routine work tasks to streamline efficiency
- Provides technical support to internal customers; troubleshoots problems and takes corrective action on a timely, effective basis
- Participates in overall project management, time estimates, resource scheduling, and project related work efforts
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree from a two-year college or technical school or equivalent combination of education and/or work related experience. Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred.
- Demonstrates experience with Web Content Management systems, (Sitecore and use of Azure DevOps), and exposure to: Windows 2012 and Windows 10, Active Directory, SQL database management, HTTP, FTP, XML, Outlook, SMS, NAS/SAN solutions, and Open-Source. At least three years of experience with relevant user support.
- Experience in Sitecore 9 in Azure
- Experience with PowerShell
- Working knowledge of network architectures and protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP, remote access and VPN
- Understanding of application development processes desirable
- Experience in network analysis, design, implementation and maintenance desirable
- Demonstrates independent thinking and decision-making abilities
- Self-motivated with excellent teamwork skills