This role will work with the web application team building ancillary applications that extend to users beyond the core users of our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, Agility. Today this includes two main products, Building Results CRM and Fleet Management. This is a growing division of our firm and presents a unique opportunity get in near the ground floor and help accelerate our momentum in the market.
- Design, code and test features and other application components to meet the needs of the business
- Ensure the web application works well across various devices from desktops to mobile
- Assist with the UX design of our web applications
- Translate requirements into stable, working, high performing web applications
- The web programmer will operate as part of a cross functional Agile team. The day to day activities will be identified and prioritized by the product owner for that team.
- The team will meet daily to decide the highest priority work items and complete working, tested and production quality software before moving on to additional work.
- Web programmers will be part of the team process of working with the product owner to estimate and break down the highest priority work item into smaller stories that can be completed within one iteration.
- Team members are expected to leverage their primary skill area, but be open to learning and helping with other skill domains with the focus on getting the team's work complete.
- Collaborate with team to decompose features into small pieces of working software that can be completed in a single iteration.
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of Qualified Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or related technical field required or on pace to complete your degree by Summer 2018, relevant work experience will be considered
- Experience with Responsive Web Design
- Experience with JQuery and JQuery mobile
- Experience consuming JSON APIs in client-side frameworks and knowledge of cross browser issues
- Desire to build awesome user friendly web and mobile applications
- Ability to take feedback in stride with the end goal of building the best, easiest to use product, for our end users
- Working knowledge of Agile Process
- Experience with one or more server-side stacks
- Experience developing hybrid mobile applications, specifically with Cordova, not required, but desired
- Experience working with NativeScript and Angular, not required, but highly desired
- Clear communication – must be comfortable and willing to openly discuss work items within a cross functional team