Advantage Tech is currently looking for a software engineer’s for our Lenexa KS Client. Working in our client’s industry is exciting, “real-time” fast, always changing, and on the leading edge of technology. They only hire the best and brightest. If you consider yourself in the top ranks in your field of expertise then this would be an ideal place to put your talent to use. Kansas City offers everything that a big city can provide without the big city hassle.
Our Client produces tools to run some of the world’s largest in their industry. They build websites that handle millions of requests per day, presenting high-quality market data to our members and the investing public. They operate at the tip of the spear, maintaining the primary interface for command and control. They are aggressive, yet agile. They care about user experience, about code quality, testing and automation.
What We Want
- Experience developing and deploying high-performance, data-driven websites
- Experience with MVC web frameworks (Django preferred)
- Experience with Python or experience in another language with a strong desire to learn Python
- Familiarity with modern web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with Linux or UNIX-like systems
- Experience with Apache, PostgreSQL, or ExtJS is a plus
- Experience with Python unit testing and full-stack web testing is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field preferred
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our clients. Advantage Tech’s customized recruiting model enables us to place consultants locally and nationally. Our clients want the best candidate at the most reasonable rate within a set timeframe; that’s precisely what we provide them. We go even further. Our consultant retention program gives our clients the added comfort our people will perform well and finish the project.
Please visit advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities