Advantage Tech is looking for a Web Developer for our Hybrid Client in KCMO.
A Software Engineer is responsible for building and maintaining customer facing web apps. In addition, they will develop new functionality on existing and new applications.
- Create new web service / web application features as well as debug and improve the existing libraries and frameworks that support web services / web applications.
- Translate requirements into a programming language, develop system design and programming specifications on assigned projects, and implement design standards using a structured methodology
- Deliver and maintain web-based secure, robust and service oriented architectures.
- Deliver high-quality systems that meet/exceed customer expectations using the full software development lifecycle, including analysis, design, implementation, maintenance, and planning.
- Conducts detailed design, documentation, and overall code review
- Analyze, define, and document system requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, interfaces with other systems, auditing, reporting requirements, and production configuration
- Enforces uniform adherence to established standards and procedures for the department. Reviews documentation submitted by programmers to ensure conformity to standards.
- Ensure that each data flow has robust audit, data validation, error handling, monitoring and reporting steps to ensure accuracy and completeness of loaded data at all times
- Provide accurate effort estimates to the Team Lead and/or Project Manager and project teams as appropriate
- Deliver testing support including the design and execution and documentation of test scripts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Two years + experience developing web applications with .NET Frameworks and React.js OR Angular (current versions)
- Skills and hands-on experience of the following
- SQL (Microsoft SQL Server) including experience with CTE’s and temporal tables
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Experience with unit testing and/or test-driven development
- Experience with GIT methodology (Strong in GIT, almost a SME) in Azure DevOps along with CICD using Azure DevOps pipelines
- Experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA)
- Experience working in an Azure environment (app services, B2C/B2B services, Logic Apps and Service Bus) is a plus
- Experience implementing scalable, extensible and maintainable web solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work-related experience. Microsoft certifications are a plus
- SQL development in SQL Server 2014 and above – 2 to 3 years
- SSRS reports in SQL Server 2014 and above – 2 to 3 years
- SSIS development in SQL Server 2014 and above – 2 to 3 years
- Developing data integration and ETL solutions – 2 to 3 years
- C# or .NET – 1 year
- Great understanding of databases and data processing