Advantage Tech is looking for a Front End Web Developer for our Lee’s Summit Client. This can be a 100% remote position.
- Develop software interfaces comprised of components and features with a focus on usability
- Work as part of an Agile team, following established standards
- Provide industry insight on Front End Development best practices
- Update existing and create new components to meet strict ADA compliance rules
- Work closely with UX Designers on complying with ADA requirements
- Work with Sr. Front End Developers to quickly prototype layouts and functionality concerns with Stakeholders
- Architect and design client-side build systems/packages for future use cases
- Document and maintain development guidelines for GEHA's Design System
- Create necessary documents for application release cycles (Change Requests, Pull Requests)
- May use the following tools/languages to accomplish tasks:
o MS VisualStudio / VisualStudio Code
o Knockout JS
o Sitecore JSS (React, Vue or Angular)
o NPM, YARN
o CSS/SCSS/Sass (BEM)
o Sitecore WCMS
o MS Office tools
o Azure DevOps
o Prototyping tools like "Adobe XD and Figma"
Review Business Requirements Documentation, Technical Design Documentation and participate in peer review cycles with technical & non-technical counterparts.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or Systems Engineering is preferred.
- Requires four – six years of experience in Responsive Web Development, Bootstrap v4 as well as custom layouts and components
- Additional years of qualifying work experience may be considered in lieu of formal education
- Requires working knowledge of network operating systems.
- Works under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgement.
- Requires experience managing third party resources.
- Requires understanding of end-user needs and requirements.
- Requires knowledge of relational database design.
- Requires effective communication and presentation skills.
- Must have ability to effectively maintain focus and productivity while working on multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision and guidance
- Prefer having completed one or more current certifications related to software development. Prefer Microsoft Certified Developer certification or equivalent.
- Prefer experience working with Sitecore JSS (React, Vue or Angular)