Advantage Tech is looking for a Systems Engineer to join their client's team in Lee's Summit, Mo.
Basic Function and Scope of Responsibility:
Our Windows Infrastructure role provides support and maintenance of our Microsoft products (i.e. Windows, Office 365, Active Directory, including Azure, MS Endpoint Manager, widely used across the client's enterprise. They ensure these applications and services are performing at peak capacity to avoid any business disruption.
As a Systems Engineer, you will be supporting our Windows server environment used across the client's enterprise. As you grow in technical expertise in one or more areas of specialization your position and role within the team would advance and reflect this growth accordingly.
Our team is a close-knit group of systems engineers with a shared commitment to optimize our laboratory products. Through constant collaboration, we believe in fully supporting each other to achieve this goal. Self-education, peer consultation, mentor guidance, and formal training/seminars are some of the methods that we share information and knowledge.
Essential Job Duties:
- Routinely work with vendors, project managers, technical team members, and end users to maintain and improve performance of the Windows server and Active Directory environments.
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of Windows Server 2016/2019, Active Directory, and Azure Active Directory (AD) services.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an IT infrastructure environment.
- Minimum 5 years of experience of Windows Server and Active Directory.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Azure AD.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Microsoft Endpoint (SCCM) Manager
- Minimum 2 years of Azure or AWS cloud experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of PowerShell, including ability to read and write PowerShell functions and modules
- Intermediate understanding of TCP/IP networking (DNS, DHCP, VPN, VLANs, firewalls, load balancing, SMTP, etc.)
- Customer interface skills including problem solving, conflict resolution, and team building
- Strong self-management skills, including organization, time management, and prioritization
- Strong analytical ability, including capacity planning, operations methodology, and error detection and resolution techniques
- Practical experience with system documentation tools and methods
- Analytical and process-oriented approach to issues and assigned tasks
- Committed to customer service and performance driven