Advantage Tech is looking for a Workday HRIS Analyst for our Kansas City, MO Client.
Here is a brief description of this position:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct all phases of system changes for enhancements, upgrades, new functionality, etc — planning, design, system configuration, testing, implementation, and training. Manage and troubleshoot implementation issues. Support projects with analysis, coordination and communication. Coordinate with Vendor/IT on any changes to Integrations, Reports, etc.
- Plan, prepare, facilitate, and monitor the execution of complex system and User Acceptance testing
- Use an understanding of system setup, interdependencies, and data flows to track data, system, and interface issues; coordinate issue resolution with software vendor or internal team members in timely manner; test and implement resolutions. Maintain system and create reports from multiple data sources. Develop procedures for regular maintenance and audits. Provide support to HR team members with HR systems including problem resolution, reporting and procedure support. Routinely review processes for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Build relationships with vendors that ensure service performance and continuous improvements in processes. Manage new and existing interfaces and data transfers to and from internal and external systems.
- Responsible for working with HR team members to identify appropriate process workflow in the HRIS. Document, implement, and test system workflow. Implement procedures for auditing and maintaining organizational hierarchy and other elements.
- Design documentation for end-user training to ensure the effective utilization of HR systems. Assist with rollout and communication related to new functionality and initiatives.
- Develop and maintains documents for process flow, procedures and training purposes, using flow charts, screen shots and step-by-step instructions to document HR processes.
- Work with stakeholders to identify, recommend, and implement new continuous improvement opportunities. Responsible for supporting cross-border and cross-functional process improvements projects and delivering measurable improvements.
- 3+ years of Workday experience (5 years preferred) that includes direct involvement with HR applications, an understanding of the business processes and organizations that interface with the functional area.
- Demonstrated proficiency in HRIS and payroll systems and developing workflow systems to accompany programs.
- Demonstrated proficiency with reports/query writing
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience delivering HR systems, reports and other tools with a focus on ease of use and end-user experience.
- Experience handling sensitive Human Resource information.
Advantage Tech is proud to be recognized as Kansas City Business Journal’s #1 locally owned IT staffing firm. We are passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our consultants and clients.
Please visit www.advantagetech.net to learn more about our culture, benefits and career opportunities.